Whether you are a new Bugbee family or in your final year, welcome to our PTO page. We’re looking forward to another wonderful school year.
The Bugbee PTO plays an important role in our school community. In addition to providing materials and activities to enrich the educational experience of our children, the PTO has two other important goals: to facilitate productive communication within our school community and to create a positive and inclusive Bugbee community spirit.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions, concerns or just to say hello!
- Jenn Shannon, Julia Zweig, and Katie Carges
Bugbee Spirit Wear
Looking for new Bugbee gear or the perfect gift for a Bugbee student or family member? We now have a year-round online apparel and gear shop! There is a wide selection of clothing and accessories, including blankets, stadium seats, water bottles, and more. Order online and have items shipped directly to your home.
Here are some other ways to connect:
Konstella - Bugbee PTO uses Konstella as our online communication to keep current on all things Bugbee, including:
- Classroom communication
- Online directory
- Volunteer sign-ups
- Special events
- Calendar of school activities
- Online donations and payments
- Social groups (ex. New Families)
Volunteer - Bugbee is fortunate to have incredible dedicated parent volunteers. Opportunities include being a room parent, planning and volunteering at PTO events, organizing after school programming, fundraising, serving on the PTO Board, and many more! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to help you get involved!
Events – The PTO sponsors many fun-filled events throughout the year that build community and raise money to support programs at Bugbee. Details for these events can be found on Konstella and in the PTO newsletter. Please join us!
Contribute – Your PTO membership contributions are used to support many of the amazing activities at Bugbee. The suggested contribution of $25 per family, annually, enables the PTO to support a variety of programs throughout the school year including:
- Enrichment funds to be used by teachers for grade-specific activities
- Community events such as the annual ice cream social and family picnic
- Special events like Cozy Slipper Day
- Equipment and supplies requested by teachers to enrich the education and development of students
- Mini-grant program to fund teachers' special projects
- School nurse fund to support student welfare
- Staff appreciation to show our thanks
- Publications including the school directory and fifth grade yearbook
- Charitable contributions to support Hall High Safe Grad, the Foundation for WHPS, and others
Contributions may be made through Konstella: Bugbee PTO Membership Drive.
All parents, guardians and staff are members of the Bugbee PTO regardless of participation in this drive.
In addition, we have a Scholarship Fund to support those within our Bugbee community who may not have the financial resources to participate in fee-based activities such as field trips or after-school activities. Your generosity is deeply appreciated by the families you are helping.
Contributions may be made through Konstella: Bugbee PTO Scholarship Fund.
Thank you for your continued support and for making Bugbee a great place to learn and grow!
- How can I receive/stop receiving phone notifications/emails?
- Why is my address/phone/email not showing up in the directory?
- Do I have to use Konstella?
- Can we just use one source of communication for school and PTO?
- Can I set up a classroom for an activity: for instance, KidsLink (or ski club/carpool/playgroup/choir/band)?
- What is the difference between a Social Group and a Committee?
- How can I purchase GoCards or Bugbee Spirit Wear online?
- How can I make a donation online?
- It’s tax time! How can I check if my donation or purchase is tax deductible?
- How can I use Konstella to contact other members?
- Can I get a printed Directory?
- Can I sync my calendar to the Konstella Calendar?
- How do I clear out items from my Feed?
- What if my question isn’t answered above?