Welcome! Whether you are a new Bugbee family, or returning for your final year, we hope you had a happy, healthy and relaxing summer and are – like us -- looking forward to an exciting school year!
The PTO is an integral part of our children’s lives at Bugbee. In addition to providing materials and activities to enrich the educational experience of our children, the PTO has two other important goals. The first is to facilitate productive communication within our school community, and the second is to see that all students, parents and teachers catch the Bugbee spirit! We hope all families at Bugbee to feel a meaningful part of this wonderful community. Below are some ways you can connect!
Konstella-Bugbee PTO will again be using Konstella as our online communication tool. Please refer to this document for more information on how to register. Konstella is your one-stop resource to keep current on all things Bugbee, including:
- classroom communication
- online directory
- volunteer sign-ups
- event organization
- calendar of school activities
- event reminders
- online donations and payments
- social groups (ex.: new families)
Volunteer - Bugbee is fortunate to have incredible dedicated parent volunteers. Click here to review opportunities to support the Bugbee community through PTO activities -- including room parents, morning announcement volunteers and chairing events for the coming year. Please consider signing up to volunteer.
Contribute – You can download the PTO Membership Drive letter form that explains how your PTO membership contributions are used to support many of the amazing activities at Bugbee. The suggested donation is $15 per family, please contribute what you can. This year, for your convenience, we are accepting online payments for your PTO Membership contributions. If you prefer, paper forms can be returned with payment to the office.
Attend Events – At Bugbee, we sponsor many fun-filled events throughout the year that build community and raise money to support programs at Bugbee. (All details for these events can be found on Konstella.) Please join us!
We look forward to working with you and welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. We thank you in advance for your generosity and hope you will also offer your time and talents during the school year!
Allison Saulsbury and Allison Freeman, PTO Co-Presidents
- How can I receive/stop receiving phone notifications/emails?
- Why is my address/phone/email not showing up in the directory?
- Do I have to use Konstella?
- Can we just use one source of communication for school and PTO?
- Can I set up a classroom for an activity: for instance, KidsLink (or ski club/carpool/playgroup/choir/band)?
- What is the difference between a Social Group and a Committee?
- How can I purchase GoCards or Bugbee Spirit Wear online?
- How can I make a donation online?
- It’s tax time! How can I check if my donation or purchase is tax deductible?
- How can I use Konstella to contact other members?
- Can I get a printed Directory?
- Can I sync my calendar to the Konstella Calendar?
- How do I clear out items from my Feed?
- What if my question isn’t answered above?